Every year since I started blogging for Pete Carroll at USC and then started my own blog back in 2010, I have always done a Thanksgiving post.
This year has been the best year of my life. I feel that I am more focused and now I get to look at my baby boy every day. These are the few things I am thankful for:
- My wife Leslie who is a wonderful mom and wife.
- My parents
- My sister, Sanaz
- My brand new brother-in-law, Nathan who married Sanaz
- My best friend and partner in crime, Patrick Saylor
- More clarity
- My new speaking partners, Chris Stevenson and Greg Spaulding
- My former manager, Kristi Walter who left me in July for a better job. And by the way, three years is enough of me!
- My new manager Linda Werner who is awesome and I am not just saying that because she’s typing the blog.
- My web designer, Dave Waite who took 100 emails and turned them into something amazing.
- The nurse and the doctor who brought baby Andrew into the world.
- My home.
- Larry Winget and Joe Calloway who have been an inspiration and who have pushed me to make my new book better.
- My first mentor, Frank Miles who is a genius.
- Baby Andrew is last. The sweetest son in the whole world.
I have so many more things to be thankful for but this is a taste of my life in a nutshell. This year I have grown as a human being and I am so excited to do great things next year and to watch Andrew take his first steps.
Take care and have a safe and Happy Thanksgiving!
Let's Stay in Touch!
Join my newsletter. I've love to update you on news about me and ways to stay motivated.
By submitting this form, you agree to receive ongoing updates from Sourena Vasseghi