Nov 26, 2013
Every year since I started blogging for Pete Carroll at USC and then started my own blog back in 2010, I have always done a Thanksgiving post.
This year has been the best year of my life. I feel that I am more focused and now I get to look at my baby boy every day. These are the few things I am thankful for:
- My wife Leslie who is a wonderful mom and wife.
- My parents
- My sister, Sanaz
- My brand new brother-in-law, Nathan who married Sanaz
- My best friend and partner in crime, Patrick Saylor
- More clarity
- My new speaking partners, Chris Stevenson and Greg Spaulding
- My former manager, Kristi Walter who left me in July for a better job. And by the way, three years is enough of me!
- My new manager Linda Werner who is awesome and I am not just saying that because she’s typing the blog.
- My web designer, Dave Waite who took 100 emails and turned them into something amazing.
- The nurse and the doctor who brought baby Andrew into the world.
- My home.
- Larry Winget and Joe Calloway who have been an inspiration and who have pushed me to make my new book better.
- My first mentor, Frank Miles who is a genius.
- Baby Andrew is last. The sweetest son in the whole world.
I have so many more things to be thankful for but this is a taste of my life in a nutshell. This year I have grown as a human being and I am so excited to do great things next year and to watch Andrew take his first steps.
Take care and have a safe and Happy Thanksgiving!